While it may be unwelcome at times, ageing is a natural part of life. As we continue to grow older, it is important that we’re able to keep our independence and do the things that we enjoy in the comfort of our own homes rather than going through the sudden change that comes with moving into residential care. However, it can be a challenge for family members to help find the high-quality support needed, leading busy lives of their own with children, grandchildren, and working lives. But that’s where we come in – Valleywood Care is here to help, providing excellent support and care for the elderly.
How can we help?
We have more than 15 years of experience providing personalised domiciliary and personal care support for the elderly, in and around the Crewe area. Whether it’s a 30-minute visit or 24-hour support, you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will receive the very best care available at home to help you remain independent for as long as possible.
Certified as “Good” on the Care Quality Commission, we’re proud to offer a range of services that can be tailored to suit your needs and preferences, including but not limited to:
- Personal Care: our team can assist with washing, personal grooming, and other daily personal care tasks.
- Meal Preparation: assisting with meal preparation and cooking.
- Medication reminders: our support workers can remind you and assist with medication.
- Mobility Assistance: providing support in moving around the house and other mobility-related tasks.
- Companionship: our support workers will provide companionship and engage in conversations, activities, and outings.
- Domestic Support: assisting with light domestic duties from dusting and vacuuming to helping with laundry and ironing.
There’s so much that we can support with, and we’re proud to offer flexibility in these services. Take a look at all of the services we provide here.
What fees are included?
When it comes to fees, we believe in transparency and fairness, and bill our personalised care services at a flat rate of £26 per hour. However, you can learn more about our fees here, including day and night sitting rates.
Benefits of domiciliary care at home
Our home care services provide a variety of benefits to our elderly clients, and the flexibility of our services is just one of them:
- Familiar environment – receiving high-quality care in the solace of your own home ensures you can enjoy the comfort of your surroundings and belongings.
- Spend more time with loved ones and maintain routines – it also means you’ll stay close to family and friends, maintain key connections, and regularly be able to participate in the social activities you enjoy, including any hobbies and routines.
- Cost savings – considerable cost savings can be seen in the selection of home care in comparison to moving into residential care by paying for the support you need when you need it.
- Holistic approach – our clients and their loved ones know they can trust us to provide a truly personalised care service. This means you’ll have access to the services you need and control over them to suit your preferences.
At Valleywood Care, we understand that every one of our clients is different with their own unique needs. Our friendly team of support workers is here to help, so for further information, get in touch with us today! If you’d like to learn more about the care and support we provide for the elderly, call us at 01270 588864 or fill out our simple online enquiry form, and we’ll be sure to be in touch.