Coming home after a hospital stay can be a particularly sensitive time for you and your loved one, and here at Valleywood Care, we’re here to help. We understand how difficult this time can be and the importance of ensuring that you or your loved one has the support needed to settle back at home comfortably and safely. Whether you’re on the road to recovery but could still use a little extra support at home, or if you continue to face health challenges, we have a range of services available to assist with care on hospital release.
How can Valleywood Care help?
Here at Valleywood Care, we offer a range of services for post-hospital care to support you and your loved ones, and each one can be customised to ensure that your independence is maintained. With over 15 years of experience, we’re proud to deliver a high-quality service to all our clients in the comfort of their own homes, located in and around the Crewe area.
- Medication Support: reminders and assistance with your medication can be provided by our support workers, making sure your prescribed medicines are taken on time to support your recovery.
- Meal Preparation: our friendly team can assist you with meal preparation and cooking, helping to make sure you have delicious meals.
- Mobility Assistance: we can support you with getting around the house and other mobility-related activities.
- Personal Care: if needed, we provide personal care support, such as assistance with washing and personal grooming, among other tasks.
We also provide a wide variety of additional support services, ranging from light domestic duties to companionship. To learn more about what we offer, take a look at the services we provide here.
What are the fees?
Whether you need a 30-minute visit or 24-hour support, Valleywood is here to help, and we’re committed to providing exceptional care at a price that reflects the value of our services.
With a firm belief in transparency, our private care services are billed at a flat rate of £26 per hour. You can learn more about our fees and rates for day and night sitting here.
Benefits of care on hospital release
Our team of friendly support workers is experienced and trained to provide the support you need when you need it. Take a look at just some of the benefits our care on hospital release services can offer:
- Reassurance – utilising our domiciliary and supported living care services can help to alleviate stress. Reassuring your loved ones that you’re receiving the support you need at home, even while they might be at work.
- Flexibility – our services are flexible, tailored to suit you and your requirements. Whether you need support with mobility, reminders for medication or help with personal care, we can provide the service you need when you need it. It is a priority of ours to ensure our clients are helped to remain independent, even during this sensitive time, and we’re proud to be trusted to provide a truly personal care package.
- Comfort – we’re proud to deliver all our services in the comfort of our client’s homes. The familiarity of the environment and having your belongings around you can play an instrumental role in ensuring comfort where post-hospital care is needed, particularly as there will be no added stressors that can arise from staying in the hospital, such as noise.
We’re delighted to share that we’re rated as “Good” on the Care Quality Commission, a testament to the high standards of care our team provides every single day.
When it comes to care on hospital release, we understand that everyone is different and has their own unique needs. Here at Valleywood Care, we’re here to help – to learn more about our services, get in touch with us today. Call us at 01270 588864 or fill out our simple enquiry form, and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.